Become a Member
Members of the Vermont Rural Water Association receive special discounts and services while supporting our mission and the work that we do. System Memberships are available for water and wastewater systems. Associate and Sustaining Associate Memberships are available for businesses, vendors, and friends of the association.
The cost of a System Membership ranges from $99 to $590 depending on the type and size of your system.
Benefits of Membership
- 50% discount on trainings for system employees
- Use of new technical assistance tools including drones, micro down-well camera, thermal camera, and digital hydrant flow tester
- Ability to borrow certain tools such as smoker and push camera
- Eligibility to participate in Apprenticeship Program
- Discounted registration for our Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Priority response during emergencies and use of a portable generator
- Eligibility for low-interest loans through the Rural Water Loan Fund
- Benefits from National Rural Water Association including Ford and Chrysler Fleet Program and reduced registration at NRWA events
Additional benefits are available to Associate and Sustaining Associate Members.
When you become a member, you aren’t just receiving discounts and perks. You’re making a donation to the Vermont Rural Water Association, a nonprofit organization. We rely on membership dollars to help us do the work we do ensuring that communities across Vermont have clean water.
Membership dollars are especially important for work that isn’t covered by grants or other funding sources, such as advocacy on behalf of water and wastewater systems at the state and federal levels. This year, Vermont Rural Water has worked hard to ensure that legislation related to PFAS in is fair to public systems. Your membership helps support important work like this.
System Members also have voting rights on matters concerning the Association, such as bylaws and Board of Director elections. In this way, you have a direct influence on the organization.