Why Donate to Vermont Rural Water?
While much of our work is funded by state and federal grants, which allow us to provide free onsite assistance and low-cost training classes, our advocacy work can only be funded by memberships and donations.
Your generous support will enable us to do this important work in 2022:
- Meet with Vermont’s congressional delegation to request funding to support water and wastewater systems
- Work with Vermont’s state legislature to ensure that bills dealing with issues like PFAS, biosolids, and cyanotoxins are fair and feasible to water and wastewater systems
- Inform you of ways your system can benefit from federal infrastructure funding and state/local ARPA funds
- Advocate for ongoing pandemic relief for systems and operators
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit and your donation is tax deductible. Expanded tax benefits in 2021 allow you to deduct up to $300 in charitable donations if you use a standard deduction, so your donation now means less taxes in April. (See more from the IRS.)
How to Donate
There are two easy ways to make a donation:
1. Mail a check to:
20 Susie Wilson Rd, Suite B
Essex Junction, VT 05452
2. Donate with a credit card or Paypal using the button below.