Drinking Water Technical Assistance
Our Water Systems Specialists are available to provide onsite technical assistance to public drinking water systems in Vermont. Contact them for assistance here.
You may be able to receive TCHs (total contact hours) applicable to your Water Operator certification for training you receive during an onsite visit. Ask our Water Systems Specialists if you are eligible for this.
Technical assistance we provide includes:
- Leak detection
- Underground utilities locating
- Down-well camera inspections
- Water treatment troubleshooting
- Distribution system troubleshooting
Plans and Documents
- Source water protection plans
- Emergency response plans
- Vulnerability assessments
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Water rates
- Grant and loan applications
- Income surveys
If you are a homeowner or landowner with questions about your private well, contact the Vermont Department of Health.