Hands-on technical services for pumps and pump stations. Requires a motivated professional with a strong degree of
technical aptitude to provide in-shop and field service to support customers throughout New England. Field position based out of Southbridge, MA office.
$22-$30/hour full-time with regular O/T opportunities and significant additional wage incentives. Full benefits, regular bonuses, employee owner annual stock distribution and other incentives. Part-time opportunities are also available.
- Maintenance & repair services for E-ONE grinder pumps and pump stations
- New equipment start-up commissioning and training
- Prepare proper documentation for assigned work
- Provide and maintain common tools for assigned work
- Develop knowledge and expertise with all aspects of E-ONE pumps and pump stations
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, coworkers, and suppliers
- Maintain an organized, clean & resourceful work environment to include the shop, individual work areas, and service vehicle
- Understand and adhere to all safety-related policies, rules, and guidelines
- On-Call rotation for after-hours service required
- Frequent day travel throughout New England with some overnight travel required. Company service van provided.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
High school education. Mechanical and/or electrical background required. Experience working with residential or municipal customers is a plus
508-765-0051 Ext. 201