Water/Sewer Bill Assistance

During the Covid-19 pandemic, the federal government and the State of Vermont is offered several programs to help customers pay their water and sewer bills. All of these programs have now ended.

Please note that Vermont Rural Water does not administer these programs and cannot provide direct assistance to customers.

Closed Programs

Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (ended March 31, 2024)

Vermont Emergency Rental Assistance Program for Utility Services (ended June 30, 2023)

Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (stopped accepting applications June 12, 2023)

VCAAP (November 2020 – January 2021)

VCAAP II (July 2021 – October 2021)