May 12, 2022
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Annual Conference includes training classes (earn up to 3 TCHs for water/wastewater), a trade show with many industry vendors, a luncheon, and our annual membership meeting and award ceremony. The full schedule is available here.
Training classes include:
• Recruiting and Hiring New Water and Wastewater Workers
• Internet Safety for Water and Wastewater Systems
• Drinking Water Regulatory Updates
• Wastewater Regulatory Updates
• Answering Legal Questions for Water and Wastewater Systems
• Best Practices for Boards, Managers, and Operators
Registration for the Golf Tournament on May 11 can be found here.
Registration is $55 for members and $110 for non-members. Not a member? Join here.
Your registration includes lunch and all three training sessions.
Lake Morey Resort
82 Clubhouse Rd, Fairlee, VT.
From I-91 North, take Exit 15. The resort entrance road is just west of the exit. (Exit 15 is about 20 miles north of White River Junction.)
Reservations can be made directly with Lake Morey Resort by calling 800-423-1211. Mention Vermont Rural Water. Please make your reservation by April 1st.
We will be following guidance from the resort and the State of Vermont.